Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Big news

There's big news in our house.
Rachel has moved into her big girl bed!  In fact, Landen helped me dismantle and carry the crib out of the house this morning, so there is no turning back. 
(I have plenty of crib crafting options pinned from Pinterest, but crib renovation will have to wait until this house project is done.  I just can't bear to part with it, so it will wait in storage until I am ready!) 
There was a little trouble adjusting last night, for Rachel anyway.  She usually takes everything in stride, so the fact that she fussed about it for a whole half hour or so was pretty surprising.  But, after we got her to realize it was bed time and not play time, and big sister calmed down because little sister was TOO NOISY, all was well until morning.
She is napping peacefully in there right now.
David will be so excited to come home and see that the office is all his again.  (Didn't I post about David reclaiming his office once before?  Yes, I did.) :) 

Next up . . . seriously potty training.
But, let's just take it one big step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment