Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday?

I'm so confused.  It has been Monday to me all day.

We returned last evening from a fun couple of days in Brookings at David's brother John and Jodi's house.  It is our Melius family tradition.  Add in a night of "camping" at the only campground I like - Holiday Inn Express - and it was pretty great. 

It doesn't matter if we are gone one day or six . . . the day back is always catch up day. 

My little job with Dakotafire (which I still love) took me quite awhile this afternoon, so pictures from the weekend will just have to wait.

But, while you're waiting . . ., have you visited Dakotafire.net lately?  You should.  There's lots of good stuff going on there - stories and information relating to agriculture and rural life for readers of all ages.  Dakotafire Cafe, on the website, offers a place to voice opinions and earn points for prizes.  You get bonus points if you find the photo of my big 3 kids on the site.  (Well, not really . . . .)  You can also subscribe to Dakotafire magazine if you do not already receive it in your local newspaper. 

So, tomorrow is really Wednesday?

I could use another day to catch up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment