Friday, September 27, 2013

Follow up Friday

Time to follow up on a few experiments!

First of all, the diapers in the bottom of the hanging basket--flop.  They still dried up just as before.  The diapers, however, did capture the water.  I meant to take a photo, but I dumped them out before I thought of it.  Imagine completely dry flowers in drier dirt.

Second, the homemade toilet cleaner--meh.  It seemed to clean well enough, and I still like that the kids can use it, but I had a problem with the baking soda staying at the bottom of the squeeze bottle.  It worked the first few times to shake it, but after that it was stuck.  I might have to research another concoction, or just bottle up some dish soap, water, and vinegar for in-between scrubbings.

And, finally, I discovered that a generous splash of homemade vanilla is fabulous in homemade applesauce! 

Anything else you have been wondering about? 

Let me know and I'll follow it up!

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment