Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Monster Cookie Dip

This is another recipe I made for the Open House.  My friend Tonya shared this with me last summer and it was one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted!  A friend of hers found this on Pinterest.  I have not yet jumped into Pinterest.  I leave the searching up to others and glean my favorite ideas and recipes from them! 
You will also be happy to see that this dip is nearly fat and calorie free!  :o)
 
Monster Cookie Dip
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup softened butter
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 T brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup mini M&M's (3 tubes from the candy aisle)
1 cup mini chocolate chips
 
Mix together and enjoy.  Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or eat by the spoonful.  Store in the refrigerator.
 
(Sorry . . . no photo again!  If it turns out looking like cookie dough, you've done it right.)  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment