Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy First Day of School!

We all greeted the morning with excitement and anticipation.  This year, the summer seemed just long enough.  We were all ready to get back into the routine.


Teresa wore her best dress for her first day of preschool with mom.  :o)  We are both excited for this little adventure.  I purchased a Catholic preschool curriculum from CatholicIcing.com, so I am using some of those ideas and some things from my own head for her lessons.  I am having so much fun feeling like a "real" teacher again planning lesson plans and preparing for class.  I also like having the freedom to incorporate faith into her education.  David says, "Yeah, that's what homeschooling is."  Well, I guess maybe it is, but I don't consider myself a homeschool teacher.  I have deep respect and admiration for our friends and family who homeschool their children and I am quite aware that I do not have the same calling.  Call it whatever you want, though, we're off to a great start! 
Happy First Day of School!

No comments:

Post a Comment