Monday, August 13, 2012

Family Reunion

On Saturday, we travelled to Mitchell SD for a family reunion.  The rain found us a time or two, but overall it was a beautiful afternoon in the park. 
I wasn't intending to take a picture of Rachel here, but as soon as she saw me raise the camera, she broke out into this huge smile.  Her name tag should say, "Hello, my name is Rachel and obviously no one ever takes pictures of me!"  :o)
 
The boys were bummed that we missed our town's Corn Fest, a day full of softball, picnic in the park, sweet corn feed, and inflatables.  But, upon our arrival, they were so excited to see that the Neises family had rented an inflatable for the day.  So was I--I never once had to look for my children.  I knew exactly where they were! 
 My sister-in-law Angela was kind enough to take an updated photo of our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment