Saturday, June 18, 2011

#4

I have been keeping a secret from you.
And it has been driving me crazy!
There have been so many days in the past few months that I have I sat at this computer and had nothing to say except, "I feel tired and nauseous today."  I couldn't very well type that, so I would pick myself up and push through the rest of the day. 
We finally shared our news with our children on Tuesday night and after that, it spread pretty quickly in our little town!
On Thursday, I did something I have never had the opportunity to do before--announce a pregnancy on Facebook.  Welcome to 2011, little one!  I found it so much less awkward than usual.  How do you bring that up?  What conversation is ready for that type of announcement?
This pregnancy has not been uneventful (how I long for my first pregnancy when my Dr. would tell me, "You're boring." and send me on my way!)  But, baby is looking great and we are optimistic all will be well.  We appreciate your prayers and look forward to December 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment