Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Room for T

Teresa's room is now complete. She calls it her "purple room" and loves to show it off to everyone who visits.
She is not quite ready for the shoe theme I had planned, though. Whenever she sees a pair of shoes (no matter how tiny they are), she feels she MUST squeeze her toes into them! These shoes are then left in random places all over the house. So, the baby shoes I had planned to display are still tucked safely away for now.



I'm honestly not sure if I saw this ribbon curtain idea somewhere or if I thought of it on my own. I hung a white sheer curtain behind it to hide the window, but still let in natural light.
It is fun to channel my inner girly-girl when decorating for my daughter. I never thought a little sister to two brothers could be so tough and yet so girly at the same time!
Next up . . . transforming our former baby room into our new main floor office. Goodbye Rockettes blue and hello Caravel Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment