Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Picture Day

I just placed my picture day order for my boys today. Picture day is next Monday, but I'm not a big fan of sending money to school with my kids. Given the fate of several mittens and gloves, I decided to order online.
School pictures sure have changed! It has gone from one boring standard background to so many choices it is almost too difficult to decide. It makes it much more fun and personalized, that is for sure. Landen will have a brownish background and Nathan will have a blue one. Each will complement their eyes and their shirts.
The company has also started offering touch up service. Where were they for my 8th grade school picture? I'm not sure my parents would have paid the extra $6 for acne coverage, but I sure would have picked up a few extra hours of babysitting to pay for it myself! Kids these days just have it soooo good! :o)
So, we're all set--backgrounds chosen, shirts ready to go--now all we need are two handsome smiles next Monday morning!

1 comment: