Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Turf

Be careful what you wish for.
Usually my husband keeps himself pretty scarce in the spring, summer, and fall months. I always wish he was around more.
Well, yesterday he was working on his computer all day trying to fix a problem with farm software. I am ready for a little time to myself on my own turf again after that!
God love him, but I think he requires as much attention on average as our kids. (Although, he is thankfully much more appreciative.) To make matters worse, this problem required him to be on the phone nearly all day and he disconnected my computer from the Internet to upload the huge file. He says he will call our phone company and get it switched back on, but I am guessing that will be my job. Grrr . . . it makes me very crabby when people mess with my Internet connection! He just doesn't understand this. Maybe I should hide his Blackberry so he can't check the weather every hour. :o)
Last night when he was taking a shower, he tried to fix the shower head and ended up taking it right off the wall.
Oh, my darling David. I think it is time for you to get back to the field! (And I mean that in the most loving way possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment