Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yes!

Now that Teresa has added the word "yes" to her vocabulary, the boys have a fun time hearing her opinion on different topics. They frequently ask her questions such as:
"Do you like Grandma/Grandpa/Mom/Dad/brothers?"
"Do you like your animals?"
"Do you like babies?"
"Do you like toilet paper from Santa?"
The answer to all of the above is always "YES."
The only question that always gets a definitive "NO" is, "Do you like to go to bed?"

This afternoon I heard Teresa making some familiar noises in Grandma Melius' toy room. My little potty trainee, for the time being, has lost all interest in using the potty and she is not ashamed to admit it.
"Teresa," I called down the hall, "are you filling your pants?"
My question was answered with a loud, "YES!"
I thanked her for being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment