Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Blog Book

Shortly after we returned from Florida, I followed the link to The Cutest Blog on the Block and uploaded my blog to be printed. It arrived yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful.
The finished product really is all the website's doing. All I did was click a few things, choose a cover, and they did the rest. It was a little pricey (about $75 for a 170 page hardcover book), but the professional quality was SO worth it.
I love having our family's 2009 history in our bookcase.


OK--so I have my book. Now maybe someday someone will actually pay me to write. If not, oh well. I'm doing just fine--as long as I don't end up as a starving writer. Being hungry makes me waaay too grouchy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I found your blog thru Kayla Roseland...I was surprised to see someone I knew!! I have a blog too, so you should go check it out...thanks for letting me peruse your blog!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete