Saturday, June 28, 2014

Melius Moments on Lake Minnewaska

We spent the past week at Lake Minnewaska near Glenwood MN with the Melius family.  We made tons of Melius Memories in our three days there.  The golfers got in lots of golf and the fishermen got in lots of fishing.
Uncle Jason was so nice to introduce our boys to fishing.  I needed a refresher course as I hadn't fished in 20 years or more!  I do need to clarify that Nathan caught the fish that Landen is holding in the picture. :)  


Here are the Melius grandkids.  We look forward to the new baby cousin arriving in August!


We women got away for one afternoon for a little antiquing and the Carlos Creek Winery tour in Alexandria.  The tour was both informative and delicious!  I brought back a few bottles to enjoy, including Hot Dish Red (drinks well with leftovers) and Wobegon White, and an awesome wine rack made out of wine barrel wood.
I'll share that another time . . . .
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment