Monday, December 9, 2013

Progress

Here are a few more works of art from our gallery.  Nathan drew the football game, big hairy spider, and the flower.  He's a kid of many talents!  Landen drew the little United States map next to the big hairy spider, of course, and Teresa made the two princesses holding hands.
 
 
 I don't plan on posting much for the remainder of the month because I have been hired on the D. Melius & Family Construction Crew.  We're all moved into our little basement kitchen.  It's all snug and cozy and as convenient as possible. 
This is what remains of the upstairs kitchen.  You can see its whole history here--the green and gold paneling, the white I painted shortly after we were married, and the tan I reached over my pregnant belly to paint in 2007. 
I have had the same verse written on the kitchen door since last spring.
The time has come!  Wohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment