Saturday, July 13, 2013

He has made everything beautiful . . . .

As I was outside this evening picking up random water-soaked kids' clothing from the backyard (thank goodness we live in the country!), I noticed the sun was shining beautifully on my perennial garden. 
I went back in the house and grabbed the camera, only to have the lens immediately fog over in the humid air.  I tried to wipe it off and take a photo anyway (I was running out of the perfect light), and this softened look was the result.  The only editing I did to this photo was add the text. 
 
Pretty cool.
Not what I had planned, but so much better.
 
It seems like that happens a lot.  Like everyone, I want things to happen in MY
 time, but they hardly ever do. 
However, when I look back at what God has given me in my past 34 years, the people who matter most to me, the prayers answered or unanswered, I see His perfect hand in the timing. 
 
 
 
Beautiful.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of beautiful, this is a beautiful post. And so true.

    ReplyDelete