Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrate Good Times . . .

. . . come on! 
(You know you are going to have that song in your head for the rest of the day! 
You're welcome.)
 We had a most fabulous time celebrating the wedding of my cousin Sarah and Shawn on Saturday evening! We had a good representation of the Kallas family. Above are the "old" people (some of THEM are older than others). :o) 

 Here are the little cousins who came to celebrate the occasion.

 Teresa told me, "This is the best night I ever goed to!"  They danced and danced until they couldn't dance anymore!

 Nathan showed us the moves that he thinks will take him to Vegas on America's Got Talent. 

Landen had a few break dancing moves of his own!

I always love a good Kallas family wedding.  Next up is Eureka's 125th Celebration this weekend!  I am so very excited--there are some very special people in my life that I haven't seen in waaaaayyyy too long!  It's time to catch up and laugh so hard it hurts.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment