Friday, July 13, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

I TRIED to take Rachel's 6 month photos before today (the last day she is technically 6 months old,) but I always had too much "help" around here during photo shoot time.  :o)  Of the many, many I took a few weeks ago while her siblings bounced around the room, I did get one cute one in her dress.
Today, with just Teresa here to "help," we captured some more cute photos to finish off our 6 month photo project.  I won't bore you with all of them (although I will happily send albums by request) :o), but here's my favorite. 
Yesterday Rachel started eating Gerber puffs and today's new food was graham crackers.  I have to admit I'm pretty sure our other babies had these foods before almost 7 months. 
Oh, well. 
I'm sure it won't be the first time I am accused of babying my baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment