Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Blooms

 Today the girls and I visted our local greenhouse.  We picked up a couple of new perennials for the perennial bed.  What are they called?  Hmm . . . I do not remember!  That's not important, is it?  I just hope they come back again next year and are, indeed, perennial! :o)

 These I do remember!  Above we have a couple of shade coleus plants and a sweet potato vine.  I've had good luck with these sorts of leafy plants in this location before, so hopefully that will be the case again this year.
I decided to try succulents for the first time this year.  I may have to add something else to this pot (or replant them in a smaller pot).  I think they are cute.  Nathan has also requested a cactus, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment