Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday

Oh, what a week!
We are still transitioning into summer, but things seem to be clicking along a bit better now.  Landen has spent lots of hours in the field, which doesn't bother him at all!
I am happy to report that the math/reading work and job bucket have been a success.  With every job they pull out, I say, "That's a good one!" (They don't always think so.)  We have had a clean entry twice this week, the front cement swept off, my kitchen shelf dusted, the living room picked up, the flowers watered, and a few other things I didn't have to do!  Just having three little things done for me each morning has been a big help.
I took a photography class yesterday.  I thought I retained a lot, but I've had some trouble remembering my shutter speed/ISO combinations.  Thankfully I took some good notes.  It was a fun day and I even got to play around with the professional photographer's huge expensive lens (yeah, the one my camera will never see again).  :o) 
Tomorrow is WalkMS.  It looks like our team will reach the $1000 mark!  We are very thankful and hope for a nice day to walk, but it sounds like it might rain.  Rain or shine, the walk will go on!
We also found out that our first appointments in Rochester will be July 10 and 11.  Since the doctors don't consider this to be an emergency, it is time for me to put it on my mind's back burner as well and enjoy the summer as it comes.  Rachel's happy as a clam and doing great.  We know she will be in good hands.
Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment