Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Treasures

Roxanne and I found time for a quick antiquing trip this past week and I came home with a few new-to-me treasures.  I have fallen into collecting old stools like this.  I have three now with the addition of these two.  I do plan to paint them brighter colors and keep them on our deck for extra summer seating. 

Then I found this Pepsi crate!  Coca-Cola crates are everywhere, but Pepsi memorabilia (David's drink of choice) is harder to find.  When I pulled it off the shelf, I found an additional happy surprise.  The wooden partitions were still in the inside!  I haven't decided quite what to do with this yet, but it will find a home somewhere. 


I'm still looking for a piece of furniture for my living room, but I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for.  Let the treasure hunting continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment