Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Picture

Does it annoy you when people want you to look at their ultrasound photos?  If you are one of those people, you better not read the rest of this post.  This is the first time I am a blogging while pregnant, so this little guy or girl is going to make an appearance on my blog today.
An ultrasound can't show everything (like if baby will be a cross country runner like dad or a bookworm like mom), but everything it can show looks good.  There is evidence here that he or she may be a thumb sucker like dad!  Baby weighs just under 1 pound and the expected arrival date stayed the same. 
Our older three are intrigued that baby will be able to hear them while still inside me.  Teresa has already offered to help change diapers and Landen says he will do night time feedings.  I wonder how long that enthusiasm will last. :o) 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulation! I love ultrasound photos. They're such a fabulous pro-life statement...and so cute too. Love the thumb-sucking.

    ReplyDelete