Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Pictures!

I discovered today that I don't have any pictures of Nathan & Teresa's last birthday party at our house. 
I took them.
But, now I don't have them. 
No Spiderman cake.  No "muffin" (huge cupcake) cake.  No proof that such a party even existed.  What happened???  Did I delete them before saving them on our computer?  Did my computer stash them in some weird place?  I have no idea.
Thankfully their grandma also made each of them a cake, so they still have proof of a cake--and a birthday--at some point!  Hopefully they will find it in their hearts to forgive me someday.  Maybe they will be distracted by the other gazillion scrapbook pages and not even notice.
Hopefully.
Or--we can just have a 5 & 3 year old party again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment