Monday, March 21, 2011

The Falls & Scrapbooking

Teresa and I returned Saturday night from a Girls' Trip to Minnesota.  My sister-in-law Angela and cousin-in-law Lisa started a scrapbooking weekend a few years ago.  It's a great deal--the moms scrapbook in the basement for a couple of days while the grandmas take care of the little ones upstairs.  Landen and Nathan have each had their turn in past years to go and play with cousins.  This year Teresa and I went along.  We had a really great time! 
On the way, we stopped at Falls Park.  It is quite amazing to see The Falls in spring!

Here are a few of my favorite scrapbook pages.  From Thursday evening through Friday, I completed roughly 37 pages.  I only stopped to eat.  It was wonderful!  I was about a year behind on all three kids when I arrived.  Now I am caught up!


 Here is our group right before our departure.  We had three more, but we lost cousin-in-law Lisa and children after Thursday evening.  Her baby girl was not feeling well and wanted no part of the weekend.  :o(
Guess what else?  The flood we were anticipating is here!  More on that later . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment