Sunday, October 1, 2017

There's No Place Like Northwestern Homecoming 2017

As I was saying last time, I am thankful for God's pefect timing because just one week later . . . life got a little crazy!
Soybean harvest has begun . . . and it was Homecoming!

Dawson & Nathan carried the banner this year. I caught them doing their slow side step to "Uma Thurman."

Here comes the Kindergarten!

 
And there they go!  I had to get a photo of this impressive single file line of 26 Kindergarteners!

Teresa was Dorothy . . . in a dress made from the kitchen curtains I had when David & I were first married. :) Thankfully mom's way of sewing--hot glue--held up for the duration of the parade route.

Here's the 6th grade float!




And the 8th graders!

As soon as the parade was done, the 3rd-6th grade girls volleyball program had a couple of matches, too.
After that, we went back to pick up the boys from soybean harvest to get back to school for pep band.


The day ended with a win for the Wildcats on the football field.


No comments:

Post a Comment