Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Dream Manager

My friend Kelly suggested a book earlier this month called "The Dream Manager," by Matthew Kelly. I read it in two sittings and I highly recommend it. It is based on the management of a fictional company, so it has professional applications as well.

What is your dream?

To be honest, when I first asked myself that question, it felt like something I left behind with high school graduation 19 (not 20 yet!) years ago.
Many of my dreams have been met--to have a family, to become a teacher (however brief the career) and to be paid to write (however how part-time I choose to do it). 
I fell into the trap of thinking that dreaming of something more meant I wasn't fulfilled with the blessings I already had. Not so!
This book has me thinking about dreams again, things I want to accomplish, and places I wish to visit in my life.


You can find your own copy of "The Dream Manager" for cheap on Smile.Amazon.com.

What is your dream?



No comments:

Post a Comment