Sunday, January 3, 2016

A New Year at Terry Peak

We took a 2nd annual trip to Terry Peak with our friends Doug & Deb and family this past week.
My girls and I had fun together, since my skills do not reach much beyond the bunny hill!  There are no photos of my boys because each morning they disappeared and I didn't see them again until it was time to eat or the lifts closed for the day!

Teresa and I stayed with Rachel each day until she got tired, and then we rode the chair lift to ride Little Phil (the easiest run).


After a few rides up the "magic carpet," Rachel was ready to ride on her own in front of me. Last year, she took a lesson and her teacher taught her how to make "pizza" with her skis. (That was called "snowplow" when I first learned.) When we got to the top the first time, I told her, "Remember how to make pizza!" She said, "I make french fries!"  I have a feeling she will be speeding down the slopes before I know it, too!


Here comes Teresa ready for another run!


No comments:

Post a Comment