Monday, September 29, 2014

No photographic evidence

We had a great last weekend in September, but unfortunately, I have no photographic evidence to share. :)
We were able to take a break from harvest on Saturday evening to go to a Point of Grace concert in Watertown.  It was held in conjunction with the State Right to Life Convention.  This was my third time seeing Point of Grace in concert.  They were one of David and my my favorite Christian bands in their early years (our high school and college days), and their early songs bring back memories for both of us of driving in our cars and cranking up the music.  (Mine was a tape; David was further ahead in technology and listened to his on CD.) :)  They are still making music together and it was a great concert and night out together!


Yesterday my sister and her fiancĂ© came out to take their engagement pictures.  Again, I cannot share any of these amazing photos until they make them public.  It was my first time photographing adults.  Wow--it was so much easier than children!


And, now, it is time to get this Monday started!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment