Thursday, January 30, 2014

be brave.



Be brave.




You all know I struggle with this.  If there ever was a faint heart. . . a shrinking violet. . . a fainting goat . . . well, that's me.  Oh, I always make it through alright.  But not without a good freak-out first.


That's why I instantly loved Bravelets and their story.



The Bravelets Company was started by a daughter whose mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.  As their page states:




There are times in all of our lives where we need to be brave – whether for ourselves, for our family, for our friends, or even for a complete stranger. Bravelets™ bracelets are more than just something to wear on your wrist. They are a symbol of hope, strength and courage. They are designed to help you be brave in the toughest of times.


$10--that's right--TEN DOLLARS from every purchase goes to the charity of your choice.  On my first visit to the site, I found causes dear to my heart, the MS Society, the American Cancer Society, and many I had (thankfully, probably) never even heard of.




However, they did not have a page for Craniosynostosis.  Not yet, anyway. 




I am EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE that all it took was a little message from a little ol' mom in South Dakota and now Craniosynostosis has a Brave Page, too!  Just like every other cause, $10 from each Bravelet will go to Cranio Care Bears!


Visit https://www.bravelets.com/bravepage/craniosynostosis-awareness for different styles, products and prices.


As Teresa told me a couple of weeks ago as I was climbing up into the attic, "Face your fears, Mommy!"


Let's all be brave today.

No comments:

Post a Comment