Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dot's Pretzels

 
Have you discovered Dot's Pretzels yet?
 
They are soooo yummy.  The website says these are "pretzels you will crave" and they are right.  Our whole family loves these pretzels.  My mom introduced us to these during our last trip home and she had found them at their grocery store in Eureka. 
 
Who knew such deliciousness was coming out of Velva, ND?
 
Usually, we rural dwellers miss out on some of the good stuff--Hobby Lobby, Costco, Hu Hot . . . but Dot's Pretzels caters to us small town folk!  You can find these in small towns from the North Dakota/Canada Border to Nebraska, west to Montana and Wyoming all the way east to Rochester, MN.  After our trip to Eureka, I spotted them at our local grocery store in Faulkton.  Wohoo! 
 
You can also order from www.dotspretzels.com, which I almost did a couple of weeks ago when I had eaten my last one with no more in the house.  I ultimately decided to just wait a few days until I could get to the grocery store again.  It was hard, but I made it. I now have not one, but two bags on hand.  :)
 
Yes, they are a bit spendy . . . $5.99 for a pound, but they are worth it, and you are supporting a small North Dakota business, too.  That's worth a couple extra dollars in my book.
 
Let me know what you think! 
 
 



*This blogger has not been compensated by Dot's Pretzels in any way, although she would not turn down a free bag of pretzels. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment