Thursday, August 1, 2013

a good week

Grandma Shirley is here for a few days, which is always fun.  As usual, we have spent most of our time in the kitchen!  Today's project was spaetzels.
 
Today was also a big day for the bathroom project--the walls are ready to paint!  I am SO excited about this.  I've picked out two fun shades of green and blue.  I'll wait on pictures until that part is at least done . . . I know sheet rock is only beautiful to its owner!

We have almost a whole week of swimming lessons under our belt.  The boys like it; T doesn't.  There always has to be one in the group, I suppose.  But, tonight before bed, she told me she chose to give it another shot.  That's good, since she was going to anyway . . . .

Wheat harvest started today, too.  With not much planted, it should go quickly. 

I guess that's about it . . . not too exciting, but thanks for stopping by! :o)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment