Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In My Dreams

Lately I have a desire to create--lots of things!  I want to start Rachel's scrapbook, catch up on everyone else's books, bake Meyer Lemon Pudding Cakes (I actually found Meyer lemons at the store yesterday), make felt play food for my girls similar to what I have seen on Etsy, design a new photo wall in our living room with room for all four kids and candid shots in between . . . oh, yes, I have lots of ideas! 
Too bad there is just one of me!  Last Saturday morning, I caught myself trying to catch a nap while drinking a cup of coffee.  A few days before that, I knew I needed to sleep, but I so wanted to put in some time on the treadmill (a short nap won out).  If only I could split myself in two once in awhile!
I know it will take some time before time and energy align and I am able to make any of these grandiose creative notions a reality. 
(I do hope to get to those lemons before they shrivel up!)
Until then, I can live vicariously through the talented bloggers I follow and Etsy creations I love to browse through. 
It's always fun to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment