Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dec. 29

Wow--we are quickly approaching the New Year! As promised, here is a little recap of our Christmas festivities.
We started out with David's family on Dec. 18.


Christmas Eve was spent with my family in Eureka. My grandma, who is 91, joined us for the day, too.

David got his very own autographed Holly Hoffman t-shirt from my mom & dad. The shirt was designed by two women with ties to the Eureka area.

Then it was time to get dressed up for Christmas Eve mass.

Landen had to help Santa's elves on Christmas morning and put the new wagon together. Those elves must be getting lazy! (The scoop shovels they got are further proof of this!)

Teresa got a new tea set.

We also shared our Christmas Day with David's parents. Grandpa & Dad got in on a stomp rocket battle. The stomp rocket was my toy of choice this year--all of the boys on my & Santa's list got one. As you can see, boys of all ages love them! (Dad had to get a little extra fire power.)


We finished up Christmas Day with the extended Melius family, and the 26th with David's mom's family. I don't have any pictures from those celebrations. I suppose I was too busy eating Christmas cookies & drinking hot cider. :o)
Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment