Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy 2019!

As is usual for January on the Melius farm, it has been a busy year so far. Calving is in full swing, we continue the remodel on our home (which will hopefully be completed in February) and the remainder of our time is spent at church, basketball games, and the occasional Saturday volleyball game. We are truly blessed by our church and school families. Go Wildcats!!

So, there you go--my excuses for a lack of blogging as of late. That, and I have rediscovered by love of reading since Christmas vacation. I am currently working my way through the Kate Morton novels at the library after reading her latest novel, "The Clockmaker's Daughter."

I hope you are enjoying your 2019 so far as well.  Hopefully I will check back in again soon . . . . :)



No comments:

Post a Comment