Thursday, April 12, 2018

Road trip to Matt Maher

The older I get, the more I realize that plans are often made to be changed. 
My parents and I had planned to see Matt Maher for my mom's birthday. However, that ended up not working out. . . so my girls were happy to accept the two extra tickets!

We set off on our journey after lunch on March 24. Once we got to Kimball, we had to pull over and try to find the NSU Wolves NCAA2 Championship game on the radio. Eventually we found them on an ESPN channel on XM, so we didn't have to miss out on the game. It was such a close loss, but what a season for NSU. Go Wolves! (Teresa is my lone wolf fan in the family.) :)
The girls entertained themselves with taking selfies as I drove . . . .




We met my NSU friend Michelle at the concert in Harrisburg and it was fabulous! It was our second time seeing Matt Maher in concert. . . and we were with Michelle last time, too!



Our trip was topped off with Palm Sunday mass and breakfast with Grandpa and Grandma, Uncle Dann and Aunt Michele in DeSmet on our way home.

Even though it wasn't our original plan, it was still a successful road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment