Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Phil 4:8 Focus #6: Whatever is Praiseworthy and Noble

Week #6 & 7 will focus on two things . . . Whatever is Praiseworthy and Whatever is Noble.
I am excited to go to two Christian praise concerts this month. David and I saw Michael W. Smith in concert last Saturday night. We had both listened to him for several years, beginning in the 90's when his pop albums had a bunch of hits . . . "Place in this World," "Friends," just to name a couple. At the Joachim house in the 90's, if Garth wasn't playing, there was a good change Michael W. Smith was. :) It was a lot of fun--we heard our old favorites and some of his new songs as well. He just released two albums--a pop album and a praise album--in the past three weeks. Over the years, his praise and worship songs have been sung all over the world. He is 60 now, but (and maybe I am just getting old), I think he's aged very well. :)

I include quite a bit of Christian music in my queue. The main reason for this is that it helps keep my mind on the PRAISEWORTHY (the Lord) and the NOBLE (also, the Lord).



This week's focus (for me, and you, as always, if you wish to join me) will be to listen to a Christian singer or group that I haven't before. 

Give Thanks to the Lord, for He is Good, His Love Endures Forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment