Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Old mom learns a new trick--Sea Salt Spray

I found myself in Walmart yesterday with a little extra time. I came upon something new to me in the beauty aisle. Knowing how I loved how my hair looked the last time I was in the ocean (several years ago, now!), I decided to try it. With the help of some YouTube videos, I learned how to use it correctly, and I was pleasantly surprised even using it the first time.
You know that I have posted maybe three selfies (outside of Garth concerts) in the history of this blog. (And that is because David's long arms do a much better job taking photos!) I just never seem to get it right. . . either I have two chins or my nose looks humongous. So, I cheated today and took a selfie with the help of a mirror instead to show you my new discovery. I know both of these things probably make me sound SO old, and I suppose I am . . . sneaking up on 41 pretty quickly!

And now, beauty time is over . . . back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment