Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy New Year!

Well, we are safely into 2017.  Life has kept up an appropriately active pace with calving beginning on the farm and basketball games/pep band to entertain us most evenings!  Much of our routine is the same as every other January routine has been and that is just fine with me.

Just as I say about every sports season, basketball is my favorite. :)  If it weren't for basketball games, my winter would be quite dull and dreary indeed!  Nathan's games will start tomorrow and then we will have our own son to watch play at least once a week.  I already get too emotionally involved watching the high school kids play . . . Lord help me when my own kids are playing high school games!  But, just sitting and passively watching the games wouldn't be fun at all either!  Go Wildcats!

I don't have any resolutions this year, but to laugh too loud (even when people like my children tell me I laugh too much) because life is just too sad not to, to cheer too much at basketball games (because wintertime life is too boring not to), and to look for the good in each and every day.

Happy 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment