Monday, December 12, 2016

Tews on Tuesday (on a Monday)

Hello, December!

I apologize for my longest blog hiatus EVER. All has been well--just keeping on top of the Christmas preparations on top of the usual responsibilities of wife and mom life. :)  This week we will have two concerts and a birthday!
As I sit here at my computer waiting for the next proof of the newspaper to proof read, as I always do on Monday afternoons, I am listening to a broadcast from from Wabash Valley Catholic Radio in Indiana.  Why?
A little over a year ago, some of our dear friends left South Dakota to return to their home state of Indiana follow God's call for their lives. It has not been a journey for them and their family, but one of countless blessings. Since their moving back and joining the Catholic Church last Easter Vigil, Shayna has begun working for a Catholic Radio Station.
Shayna interviewed Daniel in this most recent broadcast about his transformation from a Lutheran pastor to Catholic convert. Listen if you'd like!
https://wabashvalleycatholic.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/lutheran-pastor-finds-fullness-of-truth-in-the-catholic-church/

No comments:

Post a Comment