Monday, April 25, 2016

First Communion Day

As well as a 40th Anniversary, we celebrated Teresa's First Communion Day yesterday! My college friend and professional costume designer/seamstress Nicole incorporated parts of my wedding dress train on to Teresa's dress. The embroidery and skirt overlay are from my dress. She also wore her own headpiece, but the veil was mine from my First Communion. 
She said it was, "The best day of my life!" 
It was a wonderful day receiving the Body and Blood of Christ and celebrating with our family and friends afterward.




Teresa's grandparents

With Great Grandma and Grandpa Neises, who were also able to join us

with her godparents, Dann & Michele and Katie &
Rick


The Joachim Family


the Melius family

Stopping for a quick photo with her cake before going back to play with cousins and friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment