Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A little farm fun

We have had a few days that indicate spring can't be far away! With basketball coming to a close this weekend with the Y Tournament for both boys, it has been time to get my pitching arm warmed back up and the big 3 ready for baseball season.

There are plenty of other things to do in the backyard, too, and most often I hear "Mom!" coming from four directions wanting me to join in on each of their fun.

Here are my options:

Pushing Rachel on the swing. How many hours have we spent on the swings over the years?  Too many to count! But, now instead of "I've Been Working on the Railroad" as the most requested song, it is usually the "Peppa Pig" theme song, which really just requires a lot of snorting. :)


Playing with the rabbits. Landen researched that they like apples, and it's true! 

Sometimes they even get their hair combed . . . or is it HARE??


Teresa has discovered that the ladder in my garden makes a great way to climb one of our big backyard trees.  Rachel agrees.

 And . . . a bonus photo that I have not yet posted on my blog. I posted a long, long time ago that my friend Tina gave me a couple of window screens to paint. I finally got one done for spring and summer! It was super easy with just acrylic paint and a paint pen to outline. It look me about a year and a half and 30 minutes to complete. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment