Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Job Bucket's Repeat Performance

The job bucket is back for a repeat performance this summer!
 
 
I have been more lenient with it this year (if someone is already mowing the lawn or helping dad, that is their job for the day), but it is still such a big help to have little jobs done each day. 
 
Some are little (like picking up blankets and pillows), and some are a little bigger (like hauling water to the front yard to water the flowers).  I break up the dusting, vacuuming, and picking up into separate rooms.  Last year, Teresa's jobs were modified for her, but this year she is able to do everything in the bucket. 
Once a job is chosen, I put it aside for a few days.  I still do housecleaning, too, but their jobs help get things done on the in-between days. 
They don't always do their jobs with smiles on their faces, but they still get them done.
 
That's what's important to me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment