Tuesday, June 12, 2012

College Nightmares

This is my alma mater, Northern State University.  Look how nice and peaceful it is. 
So, why, after 11 years after my graduation am I STILL having college nightmares??
I just had another last night.  In last night's installment, I had signed up for a new semester, but I couldn't find my course schedule.  My friends had the same classes, but mine were different, so I had no idea where I was going to find my first class.  Not long ago, I was on a completely different campus and kept finding myself in a huge student union.  One time, I was lost on the NSU campus until I came upon one of my favorite NSU professors, Ric Dias, in a biology lab.  How's that for fortunate?  Usually I find myself at the end of the semester and realize that I've completely forgotten to attend one of my classes.  I find it pretty crazy that these nightmares still seem to find me--and fairly often. 
One thing is for sure--they don't make me want to go back to school anytime soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have those too! Not too much anymore now that I'm done with school, but it usually consisted of me completely forgetting to go to class all semester and then right before finals, remembering that I signed up for the class. I wonder what these dreams/nightmares mean???

    ReplyDelete