Monday, February 6, 2017

Just another cold Monday

Hello, all!  Long time, no blog.  I apologize.  As it is Monday afternoon, I am in between newspaper proofs (saving the world from comma, period and spelling errors!) and thought I'd touch base with you during my little break.

Teresa did very well at the regional Free Throw Championship!  She made 9 of 25 and tied with another girl.  The two girls had a shoot-out for best of 5.  The other girl made 2 and Teresa made 1.  She was very excited about her performance. I was not able to be there, so there are no photos of this momentous occasion in our daughter's life.  I'm sure it won't be the last time. :)

I'm cow-sitting via camera, but every once in awhile move the camera to the other end of the barn to watch my puppy play with her squeaky toy because it is so much more entertaining.


Maybe getting a puppy in the winter wasn't the greatest idea, but Macy belongs on our farm and she has been a little ray of sunshine in these winter days.  Last week we watched her chase her tail, catch it and then try to walk away with it.  :)  She's already grown a little bit and is mostly a "free-range dog," as Landen says. . . I have a feeling she may have an appetite for the baby chicks that will be arriving in a couple of months.  This could be interesting . . . .


How was your Super Bowl last night?  We had a nice little gathering with great friends and WAAYY too much food.  Landen made these Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos for the party and they were delicious!  

That's all the time I have for today!

Stay warm!








No comments:

Post a Comment