Thursday, November 3, 2016

Happy 11th Birthday, Nathan!

Just a few days after Teresa's birthday, Nathan gets to return to being 2 years older than his sister.


He received a football and a solar light from us.  The football is so he can continue working on his journey to the NFL.  The light is for his animals. :)


Teresa made this sign for her brother. We all got a good laugh at him being a "Cool dud." :)


I actually don't have any photos of the cake and candle blowing yet, as I wasn't home for that part of the day! Landen played in the pep band for the District volleyball tournament, so I was with him in Aberdeen. Grandma Melius was very nice, however, and warmed up the spaghetti supper I had halfway prepared for him and shared some cake with everyone.  I got home in time to see how his day was and tuck him into bed. Even though it wasn't a traditional birthday, he said his day was a good one. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment