Thursday, October 13, 2016

Corn Harvest

It's corn harvest time!
Well, it has been for quite awhile, actually. All in all, it's been a good one. As always, I am thankful that my job at harvest time fits my time and talents well. I like being able to keep the harvesters fed, although it will be nice to have dinner in our house again sometime in the near future!


I found this inflatable ghost at the Eureka Thift Store, and Rachel loves it. Our little fall display hasn't blown over too much with our typical windy fall days. I love my new Wildcat sign made by my friend Tamara. It's been a good fall for our teams--our Cross Country Girls team won the Region and the Boys came in as Runners Up yesterday. Way to go, Wildcats!


Back to harvest, Rachel even gets to drive the tractor once in awhile. :)


Happy Harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment