Monday, July 25, 2016

19 days left!

We have 19 days left in our Schwans Cares Fundraiser for WalkMS. So far Schwans has donated $203 to our team!  Due to changes in their fundraising campaigns, this one is shorter than last year, so we have fewer days to reach our goal.

When you place your next Schwans.com order, follow this link www.schwans-cares.com/c/27904 or enter 27904 at check out. We will receive 20% of your order total and you get your Schwans food delivered to your home as you normally would!  If you don't normally order from Schwans, you can purchase a $25 e-gift card for someone who does and we will receive $10 of that purchase.

We really appreciate your support with this fundraiser.

(I was a bit shocked and saddened to see that they have decided to discontinue my favorite Coffee and Donuts ice cream, but with the help of my family--and cappuccino gelato--I think I should be able to power through!)

No comments:

Post a Comment